international marblers' gathering 2002

  • Marie Palowoda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2000
      hello all,
      since there is again discussion about the gathering 2002 i thought i would take this opportunity to tell everyone who wishes to be on the mailing list to please let me know asap. not very many people i see posting messages are on the mailing list. please send me your name, address, city, state, and zip. you may send the info via email:  marie@...
      thanks,
      marie palowoda