Re: [Marbling] What Else?

  • Gail MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2004
      > OK true confessions....when I was really, really busy with too much work in
      > the 80's - early 90's I had a friend working with me. We'd watch old TV reruns
      > and hit the Jack Daniels bottle for a sip or two on real stressed out days!
      >
      > IrisNevins

      Happy New Year¹s Eve!! Marbling and champagne really go well together!!.
      Speaking of bubbles, I misspoke....that girl Gretchen¹s got plenty of sizzle
      and I admire her enthusiasm. I always listen to music when I work. The beat
      keeps my worn out feet moving. Anything and everything except country. The
      rhythms are wrong for the way I move and I make mistakes. Besides, I¹d like
      to think that my spiritual growth is moving away from fast cars, credit
      cards and unrequited love. I also have trouble with talk shows....I waste
      time talking back to the radio and not getting the work done! I am soothed
      by all sorts of chanting, except tuva throat singing. Native American
      flutes and 15th. century madrigals as well as John Lennon and Tim Buckley.
      Also, I can¹t wait for Iris to put out a CD!

      Regards, Gail M