What Else?

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2004
      My creative partner is Mozart. During my waking hours I trip the
      light fantastic with Wolfgang Amadeus. By automobile, plane or
      pedestrain stride...he's always there for inspiration!
      -Milena
    • IRIS NEVINS
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2004
        OK true confessions....when I was really, really busy with too much work in the 80's - early 90's I had a friend working with me. We'd watch old TV reruns and hit the Jack Daniels bottle for a sip or two on real stressed out days!

        IrisNevins

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2004
          Greetings everyday,

          There has been increased discussion/questions/information sharing going on in the list. Here is my contribution to the email traffic. Has anybody used airbrush or something similar for marbling? Airbrush outperforms regular marbling brush for the initial covering of the surface of size. I bought one sometime ago but was not satisfied with its performance. The opening was too small and it took too much time to cover relatively large size surface. I do not want to spend any more money for the trial-error period and was wondering if anybody has some suggestions about the style/brand/type, etc., of airbrush that I can use. I have relatively large tank (~ 35� x 45�) and it is essential to uniformly well-cover the size surface with the first dye solution.

          Thanks,

          Lokman

        • Gail MacKenzie
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 31, 2004
            > OK true confessions....when I was really, really busy with too much work in
            > the 80's - early 90's I had a friend working with me. We'd watch old TV reruns
            > and hit the Jack Daniels bottle for a sip or two on real stressed out days!
            >
            > IrisNevins

            Happy New Year¹s Eve!! Marbling and champagne really go well together!!.
            Speaking of bubbles, I misspoke....that girl Gretchen¹s got plenty of sizzle
            and I admire her enthusiasm. I always listen to music when I work. The beat
            keeps my worn out feet moving. Anything and everything except country. The
            rhythms are wrong for the way I move and I make mistakes. Besides, I¹d like
            to think that my spiritual growth is moving away from fast cars, credit
            cards and unrequited love. I also have trouble with talk shows....I waste
            time talking back to the radio and not getting the work done! I am soothed
            by all sorts of chanting, except tuva throat singing. Native American
            flutes and 15th. century madrigals as well as John Lennon and Tim Buckley.
            Also, I can¹t wait for Iris to put out a CD!

            Regards, Gail M