Thankfulness

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2004
      Be thankful for the time spent in the practice of "water" marbling.
      How overwhelming to see colors afloat, being guided by the
      dance partner of our own hand in anticipation of the final image.
      In an instant, we, too, can be the "ghosts" that Jill has
      mentioned. Who is right and who is wrong does not matter as
      long as we are able to "do" and enjoy it. At the tray of a master,
      or struggling on one's own, these are all moments moving our
      creative spirit towards a higher guidance. If you have not sensed
      this, then the correction is in the degree your heart needs
      opening, and all else will follow accordingly. After twenty two
      years of marbling, it is the current world events that make me
      realize how fotunate I have been- able to explore this wonderful
      water world! As we close the book (marbled, of course) on 2004,
      and a peaceful world continues to elude, may ALL enjoy, at least
      to some degree, the many pleasures of this mysterious art form
      throughout a healthy and prosperous NEW YEAR!
      Milena