Re: Hello to the group plus dropper bottle source

  • Susa Glenn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2000
      Mine were so bad that they would dribble out the side sometimes &
      when I screwed the tops down really tight to try to stop the mess the
      top surface of the caps split off from the screw part. Fortunately I
      caught it before I poured the paint into my tank. Needless to say,
      I'm thrilled with the replacements.

      Susa

      --- In Marbling@egroups.com, irisnevins <irisnevins@c...> wrote:
      > Maybe they were a bad batch. Mine are really good for pretty
      controlled
      > drops, maybe yours are better though.
      >
      > Iris
    • Laura Sims
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2000
        Susa,

        Golden titanium white is more opaque than zinc white. Golden makes there
        own surfactant called flow release that you may want to try.

        Best, Laura