Earth Pigments

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2004
      Iris,
      Gail and I watched Hikmet demonstrate at the Chicago Turkish
      Festival. He was not using alum and all the marbled demo
      papers were done on plain copier paper...no running, looked
      fine...definitely NOT archival, but worked well for its intended
      purpose. I would assume that the correct balance of oxgall in
      the pigments and proper bath thickness would allow any paper
      to be used (see info site mentioned in my last message ).
      Milena
    • IRIS NEVINS
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 24, 2004
        Thanks for the input.....sigh, for a life without aluming!