$$$Turkish Marbling Art (Ebru) 4Ebay Auctions$$$

  • Burak Cebeci
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2004
      Dear All
      I have put 4 auctions of unique Turkish Ebru Art
      (Marbleling Art).
      Those lovers of Islamic Arts and Ebru can check the 4
      pictorial Ebrus
      (classical floral Ebru) here:
      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZbcebeciQQsorecordsperpageZ25QQsosor\
      tpropertyZ1.
      This is a wonderful auction of a unique Ebru Painting.
      This is actually not a painting but it is made by a
      procedures that follows strict traditional rules of
      the fine Islamic Ebru Art. Ebru is a fine art which is
      created upon water. Though it makes it very difficult
      to do. First one has to fill up a tank with water.
      Then spill the colours into the water and create a
      harmony with different tools and techniques. The the
      paper is put on it very carefully so the colours get
      onto the paper. This creates a wonderful design. The
      artist who created this astonishing piece is Mesiha
      Cebeci who is highly respected in this area. This Art
      is extremely rare and continuously dying out
      unfortunately. Let us help to preserve a wonderful
      tradition which has been spread in the world by Islam
      and especially the Ottoman Empire. This piece is
      signed at the back by Mesiha Cebeci
      Here are the individual links
      Ebru 1
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3770893998
      Ebru 2
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3770893558
      Ebru 3
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3770893400
      Ebru 4
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3770893161

      If you have any questions or would like to see bigger
      images than
      displayed on ebay please email me. I will answer
      promptly. All Ebrus
      are 50cmx38cm.
      Good luck and a Happy New Year,
      Burak Cebeci