Ebru Sanati/English

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2004
      Thanks, Lavinia. Yes, it is hard to find the flag. It 's the link site of
      Alparslan Babaoglu:
      http://www.geleneksel-ebru.com/english/eng.htm

      He states this is to help clear up the definition of Traditional
      Turkish Marbling. It is a very good insite into the Tukish tradition
      and his work is lovely, no doubt about it. I can HARDLY WAIT to
      read the criticism page now under construction. There has been
      much written by few who know very little, so this will help
      straighten things out, and perhaps more tradtional marblers
      from Turkey will add to or subtract from his statements. I
      understand there are major flaws in much that has trickled down
      through written history and word of mouth. Let's all stay tuned!
      Milena