Re: [Marbling] RE: Ebru Sanati site

  • laviniaa@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      Thanks for noticing the "a" left out of the originally posted URL. I
      got the site this time and finally found the American flag by doing the
      following: After the fancy graphic finishes loading and you get to the
      home page (I don't remember if I had to click somewhere to get there), go
      to the bottom of that page, click on "Linkler" and choose the first link
      in the list of four given. On the left of the next page that comes you'll
      find the flag.
      Only on some pages can I get the thumbnails to work when I click on
      them.

      Lavinia