RE: Ebru Sanati site

  • Sharon Giles
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
      I assume you mean http://www.ebrusanati.com

      Can't find the flag icon using IE or Firefox. What page is it on or is there
      a direct link to the English version?

    • laviniaa@juno.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2004
        Thanks for noticing the "a" left out of the originally posted URL. I
        got the site this time and finally found the American flag by doing the
        following: After the fancy graphic finishes loading and you get to the
        home page (I don't remember if I had to click somewhere to get there), go
        to the bottom of that page, click on "Linkler" and choose the first link
        in the list of four given. On the left of the next page that comes you'll
        find the flag.
        Only on some pages can I get the thumbnails to work when I click on
        them.

        Lavinia