www.ebrusanti.com

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 21, 2004
      This is a most interesting site! The traditional Turkish florals by
      Alpersan are the best I've ever seen- with great clarity of color,
      design, and more than a hint of personal pride in craftsmanship.
      To those of you new to Turkish marbling I suggest studying
      these images. Hint: if you can't read it in Turkish, immediately
      scroll down to the American flag in the left column to get the
      English version. Milena
    • laviniaa@juno.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2004
        Is the URL the one in your subject line, Milena? If so, I got the message
        that the site couldn't be found. Any suggestions?

        Lavinia

        On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:02:51 -0000 "mpmh60201" <milena@...>
        writes:

        > This is a most interesting site! The traditional Turkish florals by
        >
        > Alpersan are the best I've ever seen- with great clarity of color,
        > design, and more than a hint of personal pride in craftsmanship.
        > To those of you new to Turkish marbling I suggest studying
        > these images. Hint: if you can't read it in Turkish, immediately
        > scroll down to the American flag in the left column to get the
        > English version. Milena
      • IRIS NEVINS
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2004
          me too,