[Marbling] Re: Hello to the group plus dropper bottle source

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7, 2000
      Maybe they were a bad batch. Mine are really good for pretty controlled
      drops, maybe yours are better though.

      Iris
    • Susa Glenn
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2000
        Mine were so bad that they would dribble out the side sometimes &
        when I screwed the tops down really tight to try to stop the mess the
        top surface of the caps split off from the screw part. Fortunately I
        caught it before I poured the paint into my tank. Needless to say,
        I'm thrilled with the replacements.

        Susa

        --- In Marbling@egroups.com, irisnevins <irisnevins@c...> wrote:
        > Maybe they were a bad batch. Mine are really good for pretty
        controlled
        > drops, maybe yours are better though.
        >
        > Iris
      • Laura Sims
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8, 2000
          Susa,

          Golden titanium white is more opaque than zinc white. Golden makes there
          own surfactant called flow release that you may want to try.

          Best, Laura