Re: Harunobu Ukiyo-e Painting over suminagashi

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2004
      Caronline Tigress wrioe:

      > While I am no means a master, I have done similar work

      Thanks for posting this. It is great to see marbling used in mixed-media compositions, as
      it helps marbling become better ( and rightly) recognized as a form of monorpinting. It
      should encourage everyone (myself included!) to post their work to the photo album on
      the group web site or link to images on your own site.

      jake