Gift certificates

  • Oak Knoll
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

      PLEASE RESPOND TO orders@...

      A Holiday Special!

      Oak Knoll Books has gift certificates available for the book lovers on your
      holiday shopping list! Personalized gift certificates are available for $25
      and up. As a special incentive, we will ship for free any books purchased
      with these certificates.

      Oak Knoll Books has over 19,000 titles in stock - the largest inventory of
      Books about Books in the world!

      Books due in January:

      - Howard Pyle: His Life -- His Work (by Paul Preston Davis)

      Click link for book detail:
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=75317>

      - English Bookbinding Styles 1450 - 1800 (by David Pearson)

      Click link for book detail:
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=76538>

      - Flying Leaves and One-Sheets: Pennsylvania German Broadsides, Fraktur and
      Their Printers (by Corinne and Russell Earnest)

      Click link for book detail:
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=78333>

      - Patrick White, A Bibliography (by Vivian Smith and Brian Hubber)

      Click link for book detail:
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=77355>

      - The Dartons: An Annotated Checklist of Children's Books, Games and
      Educational Aids Issued by Two Publishing Houses 1787-1876 (by Lawrence
      Darton)

      Click link for book detail:
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=71827>

      We wish you all the best throughout this holiday season!

      Happy Holidays,

      Your Oak Knollers

      Oak Knoll Books
      310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
      P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@... web
      <http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
      Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
      <http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
      International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
      <http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
      Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
      bookseller