invite for the group

  • celia porto
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2004
      Hello ,
      My name is Celia, from Brazil. I really wish to entre in this group
      because I work with marbling papers in activities for diseable students.
      They are adults but limited to work and thinking.However they love work with
      this kind of style of art. I also make marbling to sell for people that
      binding( books).And I´d like talking with persons that do the same work,
      because I want ask what kind of pant or ink you use to get a strongly
      color.
      My english is not so good , but I hope you can understand me, ok?
      sincerally ,
      Celia

    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2004
        Celia, I believe you are already in this group otherwise you would
        not be able to post any messages

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, celia porto <celinat2004@y...>