suminagashi paper

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
      Hi Jake and friends,

      I use and sell Loew Cornell's oriental rice paper. It works great for
      suminagashi. It is $13.75 for a pack of forty-eight twelve by eighteen inch sheets.
      You can order from my website www.dianemaurer.com. Click on "supplies and
      papers" to get ordering info.

      Best,
      Diane Maurer

    • Gail MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
        Hello, In Chicago┬╣s Daley Plaza last Tuesday, Milena and I watched aghast
        as Hikmet picked up his wonderful flower images using dot matrix, acid free
        copier/ computer paper straight from the package. No alumming, no
        rinsing...just perfection!! Regards, Gail