Re: [Marbling] cheap paper for teaching suminagashi

  • IRIS NEVINS
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 17, 2004
      Why not try some computer paper, the type fpr dot matrix, continuous, with the little pin holes? This used to work for me....it's thin like Japanese paper.....USED to work, LOL!!! You'll have to try it nowadays. Other than that maybe a pack of Strathmore Writing from a stationary store. Trouble is, who knows what they buffer with these days, if they do. Another one that used to work was Eaton's Highland Linen, again a ream from Stationary store.

      Trouble is you could end up with a few reams of what won't work, but good news, you can use them in a laser or inkjet printer, they won't go to waste necessarily.

      IrisNevins