Oguzhan

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2004
      Hello Everyone,

      I tried to write to Oguzhan Tugrul at the email address:

      uygur13@...

      It no longer works.

      Anyone know where he is and what he is up to?

      I thought he was going to be in DC for a while....

      Jake

      ps- I hear Hikmet Barut├žugil is coming to Chicago- are there any
      details about the event yet?

      I found this English-language link, but none of the buttons work:

      <http://www.chicagoturkishfestival.com/>

      Then there are these Turkish language announcements:

      <http://www.ntvmsnbc.com/news/286021.asp?cp1=1>

      <http://www.mezunusa.com/icerik/attractions/display_attraction.cfm?
      ID=15068&VIEW_MONTH=9&VIEW_YEAR=2004>

      Benson's Hand Bindery
      Fine Custom Bookbinding, Conservation, & Hand Marbled Papers
      1027 Brookwood Circle
      West Columbia, SC 29169
      (803) 926-5544
      handbindery@...