Re: [Marbling] Technical hiccups

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2004
      Try refreshing the screen-see if it shows up then.
      Jill

      > While we're at it - why am I never announced with the smiley as being
      online when I am
      > definitely there? Just now, for instance.
      >
      > Susanne Krause
    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2004
        I think you must have yahoo messenger on. Then your smiley will show

        BTW, I am online now

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "hamburgerbuntpapier_de"
        <hamburgerbuntpapier@t...> wrote:
        > While we're at it - why am I never announced with the smiley as
        being online when I am
        > definitely there? Just now, for instance.
        >
        > Susanne Krause
      • angchengsiew
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2004
          also it could be your yahoo public profile setting may have
          the "Check the box to hide my online status from other users."
          checked.

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "angchengsiew" <angchengsiew@y...>