Technical hiccups

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2004
      While we're at it - why am I never announced with the smiley as being online when I am
      definitely there? Just now, for instance.

      Susanne Krause
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2004
        Try refreshing the screen-see if it shows up then.
        Jill

        > While we're at it - why am I never announced with the smiley as being
        online when I am
        > definitely there? Just now, for instance.
        >
        > Susanne Krause
      • angchengsiew
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2004
          I think you must have yahoo messenger on. Then your smiley will show

          BTW, I am online now

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "hamburgerbuntpapier_de"
          <hamburgerbuntpapier@t...> wrote:
          > While we're at it - why am I never announced with the smiley as
          being online when I am
          > definitely there? Just now, for instance.
          >
          > Susanne Krause
        • angchengsiew
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2004
            also it could be your yahoo public profile setting may have
            the "Check the box to hide my online status from other users."
            checked.

            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "angchengsiew" <angchengsiew@y...>