Technical issue of seeing old messages

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
      Jake has not been able to go and see old messages posted to the Yahoo site.
      Has anyone else here been having this problem? Please post to 'Owner', if
      you are having this same issue, so I can track down the reason for this
      newest list hiccup!
      Thanx
      Jill
    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
        Every thing seems fine. I can see messsages up to as early as number
        one.

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "J Dolphin" <jdolphin@s...> wrote:
        > Jake has not been able to go and see old messages posted to the
        Yahoo site.
        > Has anyone else here been having this problem? Please post
        to 'Owner', if
        > you are having this same issue, so I can track down the reason for
        this
        > newest list hiccup!
        > Thanx
        > Jill
      • Jake Benson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2004
          it's very wierd, but it is all better now. It seemed like it happened to several goups at the
          same time...

          jake