Re: [Marbling] Marbling and Ben Franklin

  • Gail MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2004
      Jake, When I return to Philadelphia in February, I wouldn¹t mind at all
      going back and making notes on the various entries about marbled paper
      purchases and supplies. I went looking for information because I am also
      intrigued by the history of the marbled borders on the early continental
      currency notes. Regards, Gail