Re: [Marbling] hello

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2000
      Welcome Deidre! I certainly hope you will pick up good info here--and for
      starters --maybe there are British readers on this list who can point you in
      the direction of getting supplies closer to home. If you read back thru the
      archives here--you will find info for obtaining materials from the United
      States-and a host of tips and suggestions on a variety of marbling topics.
      Certainly if you have questions, post them--someone is bound to be able to
      help!
      Thanks
      Jill