new tip and neat link!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2000
      Hello All.....

      Just wanted to let you know that there is a new marbling tip on my site
      (www.marblingpaper.50megs.com), but more exciting is a new link to an
      on-line auction site showing "Antiquities" and ancient artifacts.

      I discovered there, Roman and other ancient glass beads going back to at
      least the 1st century AD, that had marbled patterns on them. These designs
      are way older than we thought. Check them out, very interesting.

      The whole site is fascinating, and unimagineably large, but if you want to
      check out the marbled beads,
      once you are at the site (www.edgarlowen.com), click on the link to the
      main gallery, then go to "room 41" and there will be a link called "fine
      and ancient beads". Item # B1154 is particularly good.

      Enjoy,