Fabrics

  • angel_100_100
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2004
      Hi everyone!

      I'm new to the group and find this absolutly fasinating!!! I am
      originaly a quilter, and am looking forward to marble fabrics for my
      quilting "works of art" lol. But after doing much research, I find I
      may have a hard time actually cutting the marbled fabrics apart. I
      think they are going to be gorgeous!

      I'm so excited!!! I just received all my colors and carageen and alum
      and other things this afternoon and cannot wait to start. I will
      probably start on bleached and unbleached muslin and 100% cottons.

      Can anyone give any advice to a beginner???

      The paints are already dilluted. I have ox gall. I do live in the
      city, is this going to be a problem with the water? or should I just
      buy distilled, and take the whole "water problem" out of the equation?

      I will end with that.... If anyone has any advice, please feel free...

      Thanks

      Angel