Nedim Sönmez

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2004
      I have received a letter from Nedim announcing that, due to severe financia=
      l problems in
      the Austrian firm he was scheduled to work for, he and his wife have decide=
      d to continue
      their lives in Turkey. A second start in the German town of Tübingen, where=
      Nedim has
      lived these 25 years, seems out of the question.
      To find the money for the start in Turkey, where to his wife and daughter h=
      ave already left,
      Nedim has decided to part with his collection of historical decorated paper=
      s. He offers the
      collection as a whole or in 'packs' of 40 assorted sheets for € 500,-- per =
      pack. On 28th
      July, he will follow his family to Turkey. He can be contacted only by his =
      German mobile
      number: 0172-726 97 64

      It must be with a bleeding heart he does this.

      Susanne Krause
    • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2004
        Good news about Nedim - I have been told by a collector who contacted Nedim he is not
        obliged to sell his collection after all.

        Susanne Krause