Re: [Marbling] Re: Animistic Light

  • danilo giannoni
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17, 2004
      hello
      my name is danilo
      did any one knows what is the real ebru art or the real means of this unique art??
      you are talking about very bad execution like you are talking about Caravaggio (if you don't know who he is i will explain you...)
      ebru is something absolute, the execution has to be perfect in all the aspect of the art... the preparation of the color, the gal, the technique and the final result has to be an spiritual and emotional expression.....
      you can't just make this for make it........ you can't call it ebru.....
      please be respectful of it if you call your self artist or art lovers

      thanks

      IRIS NEVINS <irisnevins@...> wrote:
      Interesting! Now if only we could do a marbled image and command the prices I would imagine Taffe commands as a well recognized artist. Maybe this is a good thing for marbling though, perhaps lead more people in the art world to it. I can't see his finer details well at this site, he is an excellent and creative painter in my humble opinion. I was more under the impression that he was incorporating little bits of marbling into a larger painting, but maybe that is just not pictured here.