Digest numbers

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2004
      Can someone please enlighten me about those 'Digest numbers' in the subject-box? We've
      had them before, and I cannot fathom where they derive from.

      I'm far better at making decorated paper than at computering.

      Susanne Krause
    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2004
        The digest number in the subject heading is from members who
        received daily digest (their subject heading would be digest number
        #, I guess the numeric would be the number of days since the group
        has started) instead of individual emails (of which the subject
        heading would be the topic under discussion). Members can edit the
        mail delivery setting.

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "hamburgerbuntpapier_de"
        <hamburgerbuntpapier@t...> wrote:
        > Can someone please enlighten me about those 'Digest numbers' in
        the subject-box? We've
        > had them before, and I cannot fathom where they derive from.
        >
        > I'm far better at making decorated paper than at computering.
        >
        > Susanne Krause
      • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2004
          Thank you, John