Re: [Marbling] reproduction fee

  • Brent Mydland
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2004
      It depends on how many they are printing.

      Try the graphic artists guild handbook,

      I believe $500 is the going rate for one time/ first time with a number of quantity specified in a contract.

      Hope this helps

      JBG

      Maurene Fritz/Yehuda Miklaf <fritzmiklaf@...> wrote: If someone wants to reproduce a marbled sheet to make endpapers for a
      commercial edition, how much would you charge for its use?

      Yehuda Miklaf
      Jerusalem