Marbling History

  • atopete@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2000
      Hello everyone!

      I'm a new member of the group and I'm a book and art restorer. I'm
      writing my tesis about conservation of decorated paper and I was
      wondering if any of you could send information or recomend
      bibliography about marbling in France in past centuries, because I
      know it used to be very popular and I don't have enough information
      about it.