Exhibition Update

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2004
      Greetings from the Midwest, USA. We have been busy with
      exhibition plans! Mr. Kuroda and I will exhibit from September 10
      to October 22 in Chicago at the Japan Information Center of the
      Japan Consulate. Ancillary events are also in the works which
      will include workshops at two Chicago Public High Schools.
      Photos and artwork from the workshops will be on display in the
      administration building lobby of the CPS at 125 S. Clark St. in
      downtown Chicago at a later date. This will also include a
      display of how to create traditional Suminagashi and Mr.
      Kuroda's Suimonga technique. Still in the works is a trip to the
      Japan House of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
      for demonstrations and possibly a workshop while Mr. Kuroda
      visits the USA. If you will be in the Chicago area during the
      exhibition dates, please stop by the JIC at 737 N. Michigan (enter
      on Chicago Ave). Further info and hours will be posted on the
      Japan Information Center Web Site as the exhibition date nears.
      Milena