Exhibition

  • 黒田隆二
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2004
      Dear Friends
      Three person's Joint art exhibition for Suimonga/Suminagashi, Calligraphy
      and Decorative paper for Calligraphy will be open at Gallery Kato, Kyoto,
      Japan between 15th to 21st of June.
      Please visit us if you will have a chance to visit to Japan. See
      http://www5e,biglobe,ne,jp/~kuroda/
      Takaji Kuroda

    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2004
        I think the correct url should be http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~kuroda/

      • mkkesler@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2004
          In a message dated 6/10/2004 9:15:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          tkuroda@... writes:

          > http://www5e,biglobe,ne,jp/~kuroda/

          the web site did not work for me. very interested. any suggestions? thank
          you. mk

        • 黒田隆二
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2004
            Dear friends
            I am sorry, I took mistake on my mmessage.
            URL is http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~kuroda/
            Takaji Kuroda
            tkuroda@...