classes and new books

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      Hello All,

      I wanted to let you know that I will be teaching suminagashi and paste paper
      design in PA and Ohio this year.  Details are on my website at
      www.dianemaurer.com. There are still a few openings in the July 24th and 25th classes at the
      Tyler Craft Center in Richboro, PA. To register, please call the Pa Guild of
      Craftsmen at 215-579-5997.

      I'm also working on two new titles this year. One book will be on paper in
      three dimensions and the other on collage, assemblage and altered books. I know
      that many of you do professional artwork besides marbling. If you have art
      that you feel would be appropriate for either title and would like to submit
      slides for possible inclusion, please send the slides along with a SASE to Diane
      Maurer, P.O. Box 78, Spring Mills, PA, 16875 USA

      Best regards,
      Diane Maurer