hello to all of you

  • danilo123us
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      hello
      my name is Danilo Giannoni,
      Some one of you know me as an artist, some one maybe no.... so I
      want sey hey to everybody.
      I realy care about ebru...
      it's very important think in my life... I am looking this world with
      different prospective, and passion.... for me it' not just
      businnes...
      many of you come to my exibition in Conrad.... thanks again.....
      i will love to offer my expirience to whom need, so please let me
      know if i can help someone in the artistic part....
      best regards
      danilo