Re: [Marbling] Another acceptance

  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2004
      Dean and linda...I really like your "Rock Garden" also! Good luck at the show! Gretchen

      Dean and Linda <linda@...> wrote:Just to let you know that another of our marbled fiber pieces was accepted
      to a fiber show in Colorado. The piece, Mandala 1: Core, uses a very
      contemporary freeform pattern on a piece of unpolished red satin and is
      quilted very heavily. Two out of three acceptances to fiber shows - you can
      view it at
      http://www.marbledfab.com/exhibits3.html

      Linda in Tucson

      Unique Fiber Art & Hand-marbled Fine Art Fabrics
      Marble-T Design, L.L.C.
      http://www.marbledfab.com
      Visit our fabric auctions! - http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/marblers76

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT