Another acceptance

  • Dean and Linda
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2004
      Just to let you know that another of our marbled fiber pieces was accepted
      to a fiber show in Colorado. The piece, Mandala 1: Core, uses a very
      contemporary freeform pattern on a piece of unpolished red satin and is
      quilted very heavily. Two out of three acceptances to fiber shows - you can
      view it at
      http://www.marbledfab.com/exhibits3.html

      Linda in Tucson

      Unique Fiber Art & Hand-marbled Fine Art Fabrics
      Marble-T Design, L.L.C.
      http://www.marbledfab.com
      Visit our fabric auctions! - http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/marblers76
    • gretchen vansant
      Message 2 of 2 , May 22, 2004
        Dean and linda...I really like your "Rock Garden" also! Good luck at the show! Gretchen

        Dean and Linda <linda@...> wrote:Just to let you know that another of our marbled fiber pieces was accepted
        to a fiber show in Colorado. The piece, Mandala 1: Core, uses a very
        contemporary freeform pattern on a piece of unpolished red satin and is
        quilted very heavily. Two out of three acceptances to fiber shows - you can
        view it at
        http://www.marbledfab.com/exhibits3.html

        Linda in Tucson

        Unique Fiber Art & Hand-marbled Fine Art Fabrics
        Marble-T Design, L.L.C.
        http://www.marbledfab.com
        Visit our fabric auctions! - http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/marblers76

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT