Re: [Marbling] Carageenan and paint

  • Dave Allen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2004
      Sonya,
      I had to buy 20 Kg last time I bought it so I could sell you some from my supply. How much do you want?
      Dave
      At 08:27 PM 5/20/04 -0700, you wrote:
      >Hello everyone:)
      > I am pretty new to your list. I have been watching, but not much to add.
      > I would like to know where you buy carageenan? And I use Liquitex
      >acrylic paints. I am tired of paying retail. I just recently got a business
      >license, so I have a tax id to buy wholesale, but I dont know how or where I
      >would go to use it. So anything better than retail would make me one happy
      >marbler:)
      > Any ideas??
      > What types of paints are good for marbling? I learned with Liquitex and
      >get good results. But I am starting to experiment:)
      >Thank you SO much,
      > Sonya
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      David Allen
      840 Snowdrop Avenue
      Victoria, British Columbia
      CANADA V8Z 2N4
      (250) 888-9380
      http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall

      "Today the nations of the world may be divided into two
      classes - the nations in which the government fears the
      people, and the nations in which the people fear the government."
      - Amos R. E. Pinochet