Carageenan and paint

  • Sonya Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2004
      Hello everyone:)
      I am pretty new to your list. I have been watching, but not much to add.
      I would like to know where you buy carageenan? And I use Liquitex
      acrylic paints. I am tired of paying retail. I just recently got a business
      license, so I have a tax id to buy wholesale, but I dont know how or where I
      would go to use it. So anything better than retail would make me one happy
      marbler:)
      Any ideas??
      What types of paints are good for marbling? I learned with Liquitex and
      get good results. But I am starting to experiment:)
      Thank you SO much,
      Sonya
    • Dave Allen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2004
        Sonya,
        I had to buy 20 Kg last time I bought it so I could sell you some from my supply. How much do you want?
        Dave
        At 08:27 PM 5/20/04 -0700, you wrote:
        >Hello everyone:)
        > I am pretty new to your list. I have been watching, but not much to add.
        > I would like to know where you buy carageenan? And I use Liquitex
        >acrylic paints. I am tired of paying retail. I just recently got a business
        >license, so I have a tax id to buy wholesale, but I dont know how or where I
        >would go to use it. So anything better than retail would make me one happy
        >marbler:)
        > Any ideas??
        > What types of paints are good for marbling? I learned with Liquitex and
        >get good results. But I am starting to experiment:)
        >Thank you SO much,
        > Sonya
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        David Allen
        840 Snowdrop Avenue
        Victoria, British Columbia
        CANADA V8Z 2N4
        (250) 888-9380
        http://www.webvictoria.com/beddall

        "Today the nations of the world may be divided into two
        classes - the nations in which the government fears the
        people, and the nations in which the people fear the government."
        - Amos R. E. Pinochet