Needing a class....

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2004
      Hi, All!
      I have a friend who lives in the greater Dallas/Fort Worth area who really
      got turned on in her woodturning class at Arrowmont this spring when Laura Sims
      marbled their plates and bowls for them! She is wanting to find a class, like
      maybe a weekend class, closer to her to begin to learn the process.
      Can any list members point her to classes or resources?
      Thanks in advance!
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis