Re: [Marbling] Marbling Links

  • Brent Mydland
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2004
      OOPS forgot to mention website.
      watermarktile.com
      stop by and send me an email. I will be updating regularly as there are many patterns and colors that are not on there yet.
      Anyone have any favorite quotes about marbling you would like to share....like perhaps what the public has mumbled to you when your work was presented to them.
      here is a couple of words I will always remember spoken to me at an artshow 12 years ago."My kid does that" a man with his 5 year old walking by.And then there is this one from a homeless man in a coffe shop where I had a peice of rainbow non-pariel on cotton on the wall there."My eyeballs are burning" . "if you continue to piant like that you will go blind" 14 years later I still may have 20/20 vision.
      Hope that was enjoyable. I would like to hear what your experiences and favorite quotes from the uneducated public are..........
      Peace Johnny

      jbg78734 <jbg78734@...> wrote:
      Hello, My Name is John Goode
      I live in Austin TX, I am a 15 year vet to marbling on all kinds of
      mediums.Currently I am marbling my own handmade ceramic tile.I am
      working on my website and would like to link to any websites that
      have to do with this special art. IF you are intrested in Linking
      together PLEASE contact me off list at jbg78734 AT yahoo DOT com.If
      you cant understand the address hit me on the list.
      This will help my passion become a full time fling, In other words,
      I can drop the dayjob and start full time painting!
      Peace Johnny