Marbling Wood URL

  • del.mary.stubbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2004
      I have been building a website for Mary-Celine Thouin and her work with
      adding marbling to her woodturnings and woodcarvings. The third web-page is
      re-formatted from a seven page article she wrote in 2002 for a woodworkers
      magazine. It explains thoroughly the processes she uses, and her philosophy.
      http://www.mceline-artisan.com
      Thanks, Del Stubbs (lucky hubby of above lady)