Summer reminders

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2000
      Here is the glorious season of sun and vacation for so many. Let me
      remind the professional marblers here--all of you who are doing workshops
      and courses--please let the rest of the list know all the details in case
      some of us can sign up!
      And for all the travelers on the list--if you see some marbling out
      there--let us know the scoop--about the shows and artists and works you get
      to see.
      Thanks
      Jill