  • h s
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 10:14 AM
      Hello,
      My name is Hillary Parris and I just recently joined
      this group. I began marbling silk about a year ago in
      a surface design class in college. Since then I've
      been hooked! I have always had someone help me dip
      the fabric but it is becoming very inconvenient to
      wait for someone to be here. I was wondering if anyone
      had devised a way to dip big fabric pieces by yourself
      without getting hesitation lines... Any ideas would be
      greatly appreciated!! I was also wondering if, when
      the paint separates in little spots on the surface of
      the size, if that means the pigment is not of a high
      quality??
      Thanks,
      Hillary

      http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash