correction

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2004
      Just a small typo.

      In my last post I refer to the photograph from the Nikkei press web
      site but omitted two words for clarity:

      "The caption says that this ceremony WAS REVIVED at the
      temple after a 100 year lapse.

      www.nni.nikkei.co.jp/FR/INFOCUS/infocus_04_01_2.html

      click 6 times on the next button to see the image in question.

      Jake

    • Ingrid
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 24, 2005
        Of course I meant to write