Re: [Marbling] Digest Number 750

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2004
      Susanne,

      John Hyltoft worked as a conservator at the Smithsonian libraries in
      Washington for a number of years. He retired in the mid-90's and last
      I heard was in private practice in Virginia.

      I've inquired as to his whereabouts- have heard he retired to the
      Northern Virginia area, but I cannot find contact info. Once Easter is
      over, I may get more of a response

      Best,

      Jake