Marbled Wood Website

  • del.mary.stubbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:57 AM
      Hello good folks, I am in the process of making a website for my dear wife,
      Mary Thouin-Stubbs and her marbled wood working. (There is much more coming,
      so if you check back in a month or two you'll see what other pages have been
      added.
      I hope to get permission soon to post her article on wood-marbling on the
      website.)
      It is so much fun to see her take her lifetime of woodworking in this
      colorful direction, I never know what will come out of the workshop anymore!
      Del Stubbs http://www.mceline-artisan.com