Re: A quick announcement

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2004
      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, é»'ç"°éš†äºŒ <tkuroda@m...> wrote:
      > Hello. Jake
      > At this moment, I can not find any Art magagine in Japan which have dee=
      > interest to Marbling, Ebru, Suminagashi or Suimonga.
      > But, I can translate english written short announcement or Website to
      > Japanese and upload it to website under my Home page.
      > Is this help your desire?

      ANY method that gets the word out is a good idea. Your offer to post this =
      on your
      site is certainly very kind. While there may be no particualr magazine at =
      this time,
      perhaps sending the announcement to the right individuals and museums would=
      be a
      better method. In addition to the other marbles whom you know in Japan, wo=
      uld the
      Oji paper musuem, be interested to know about our endeavors?

      Thanks Takaji! - and Feridun for offering a Turkish version.

      - Oh and to everyone on the list- I nelected to mention ITALIAN - we would =
      love to
      get the message to our colleagues in Venice, Florence, and Rome, among othe=
      rs....

      Then we'll have to work on the Chinese, Persian, and Hindi.

      best to all, Jake