  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2004
      The following appeared on the Book Arts L and is reproduced here without the
      knowledge of the original poster- who I don't think would mind anyway!

      PLEASE respond to the email at eth bottom, and not to myself!

      Hello,

      The last items I am hoping to sell are Japanese marbling inks. I have =
      the following, and if I can sell them all as a package the price will be =
      very good. Offers encouraged.

      9 Suzuri Japanese Inkstones (12 ozs)
      16 2-oz Boku-Undo Sumi Inksticks (Black)
      7 Saiboku (Boku-Undo) Sumi Inksticks (Wine Red)
      6 of same (Indigo Blue)
      4 of same (Chrome yellow)

      Anyone interested please contact me at lwaterman@...