Re: [Marbling] Pre-painting paper

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
      Every large list--will have a number of people who do not post-merely 'lurk'
      and this list is no different than any other. Every list will have writers
      forgetting to sign posts--or not wanting to sign posts-or some variation on
      that........This is a pretty open list--occasionally, folks writing in will
      make writing errors and spelling mistakes--some here--are using English as a
      second language--or simply have difficulty expressing themselves in written
      English even when their first language IS English.......I do not regard Any
      of this as a big deal...........There are people on this list with a TON of
      experience who take a moment of time to help teach others and lots of
      'newbies' just drinking in that source of information. I have no problem
      with that either--as that is one of the reasons I made the list in the first
      place.
      I appreciate the information you want to share with others. I appreciate
      the questions raised by writers for others to examine. I noticed that
      message with the Raised capitol letters--as I am sure others also did. I am
      glad you have explained your reason. Said ever so gently--this is a
      List--with many turns and whoops and jumps--and if all that hullabaloo is
      distressing you--take a moment 'out'--to calm yourself--as broadcasting the
      angst--tarnishes the valuble credit and respect others here are giving you.
      You--like everyone else--are worth hearing from. So-yes-thank you for
      Dropping the capslock key--for myself--and all others.
      Jill