Re: [Marbling] Re: Papers

  • Gail MacKenzie
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 3, 2004
      > hello Papermimi...I have a suggestion for acryli8cs. Ruppert, Gibbon and
      > Spider bought out the Jacquard line and did quite a bit of work and research
      > to refigure a line of colors for marbling. Everything works together quite
      > well...of course, thereĀ¹s still a little adjusting for the blackest of blacks!
      > Good luck! Go to www.jacquardproducts.com Regards, Gail M.

    • papermimi
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 3, 2004
        Thanks, Gail -- I did not know that about Jacquard merger
        (acquisition) -- headspinning changes going on in corporate US. How
        interesting. I have used Jacquard extensively in my paperpainting
        with great results, especially their Lumiere line. You don't say!
        Hmmmmm seems that marbling just might be the next big wave if
        Jacquard is offering a paint. hmmmmm I'll be off to investigate
        this tidbit of info. Thanks Gail

        Pamela

      • papermimi

          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 3, 2004
            Pamela....are you the Pamela from Ohio who called me earlier? I have been
            trying to call for hours but it is busy. It is best to email me offgroup:

            irisnevins@...

            this will work better than the phone, I will be away from it a lot the next
            few days.

            Thanks,
            IrisNevins